Cole-Parmer® Stuart V-100-V Mini Vortex Mixer
A vortex mixer, is a simple device used commonly in laboratories to mix small vials of liquid, such as reagents of an assay. The vigorous mixing action is also ideal for re-suspension of cells and pellets. For convenience the Cole-Parmer Stuart V-100-V is activated by touch and quickly gets up to speed.
- Variable speed up to 4500rpm
- Compact size
- Push switch operation
- Features a sophisticated inbuilt counterbalance system and suction cup feet to prevent any walking issues
- Simple push to operate control, for quick and effective mixing
- Mixing speed is variable to suit most applications
- Powerful brushless DC motor for maintenance
- free operation
- Brochure page here
Cole-Parmer® Stuart Vortex Mixers V-100 (previously Stuart SA7)
- Variable speed control between 200 & 2500rpm
- Intermittent or continuous mode
- Stable low profile body
- Robust die-cast construction
- Automatic press start
- Brochure page here
For rapid mixing of samples contained in test-tubes, small flasks and bottles. Starts automatically when the rubber cup is depressed and stops once vessel is removed. Heavy die-cast body for stability during use.
Cole-Parmer® Stuart Vortex Mixers V-200 (previously Stuart SA8)
Mixing speed can be selected from 200rpm for very gentle mixing to 2500rpm for vigorous agitation. Choose between ‘touch’ mode or continuous operation simply by pressing a button on the fascia. Robust die-cast body avoids unnecessary movement during use. The ergonomic low profile design makes everyday vortexing comfortable for the user. Integral retort rod fixing allows vessels to be secured above the vortex action for long-term mixing. The V-200 can mix a variety of other vessels when used in conjunction with the accessory pack detailed below.
Cleaver Vortexer Vortex Mixer
Smooth, fast and efficient mixing with minimal vibration across all speeds is an important requirement for many laboratory applications and the new variable speed Vortex Mixer from laboratory equipment specialists CLEAVER SCIENTIFIC is an ideal solution.
- Powerful, reliable motor with optimised counter balance
- Circular orbit for effective vortexing at any speed
- CombiCup head accepts a variety of tube sizes
- Versatile head attachment accessories for microplates and different tube size