Cole-Parmer® Electric Bunsen Mantle - BB-200 & CN-200 Analogue Controller
Combines the advantages of a regular gas burner with the clean, easy operation of our Electromantles. It is corrosion-resistant and has a cool-to-the touch base. Radiation from the heater is directed upwards to a focal point. The Electric Bunsen is ideal for heating test tubes, crucibles, small flasks, and beakers, regardless of their shape.
CN-200 Analogue Controller has been designed to provide a comprehensive answer to control the heating of resistive loads such as
Electric Bunsens, Electromantles, Heating Tapes, and Cords for bench top operation delivering up to a maximum of 800 Watts. A rod support clamp is provided at the rear of the controller to take a standard 12.5mm diameter rod.
- Conical shaped heating element directs radiant
- Top cowl deflects heat away from your hand
- Air circulation from the vented housing keeps the base cool enough to hold during operation
- Burner consumes only 400W of power
- Recommended controller is the CN-200
- Brochure page here