Stuart Vortex Mixer SA7
For rapid mixing of samples contained in test tubes, small flasks and bottles. Fixed speed model starts automatically when the cup is depressed. Robust construction and easy to clean.
- Fixed speed 2500 rpm
- Ergonomic design with low profile
- Robust die cast base avoids unnecessary movement during use
- Powerful vortex mixing action - ideal for a range of tubes
- Integral retort rod fixing
Stuart Vortex Mixer SA8
Mixing speed can be selected from 200rpm for very gentle mixing to 2500rpm for vigorous agitation. Choose between `touch' on mode and continuous operation simply by pressing a button on the facia. Robust die-cast body avoids unnecessary movement during use. The ergonomic low profile design makes everyday vortexing comfortable for the user. Integral retort rod fixing allows vessels to be secured above the vortex action for long-term mixing.
The SA8 can mix a variety of other vessels when used in conjunction with the SA8/1 accessory pack.
- Variable speed control between 200 and 2500 rpm
- Intermittent or continuous mode
- Stable low profile body
- Robust die-cast construction
Cleaver Vortexer Vortex Mixer
Smooth, fast and efficient mixing with minimal vibration across all speeds is an important requirement for many laboratory applications and the new variable speed Vortex Mixer from laboratory equipment specialists CLEAVER SCIENTIFIC is an ideal solution.
- Powerful, reliable motor with optimised counter balance
- Circular orbit for effective vortexing at any speed
- CombiCup head accepts a variety of tube sizes
- Versatile head attachment accessories for microplates and different tube size