ADAM Veterinary Scales
Suitable for use in the office or in the field, Adam Equipment scales and balances provide the durability and dependability required for all types of veterinary and animal weighing needs. In the veterinarian's office, on the farm, or at the zoo, our scales can be used for lab testing, preparing medicines, checking the weight of small pets and large livestock, and monitoring food portions .
For animal weighing, Adam offers scales that can hold the weight reading on the display, which hastens the process and allows the user to focus attention primarily on the animal.
- A dynamic weighing function averages weight readings taken over time, providing reliable results, even for animals that are moving.
- Adam balances are portable, offering flexibility and accurate measurement in lab testing, or when compounding and preparing medicine.
- Veterinarians and animal care professionals worldwide turn to Adam for weighing solutions that deliver speed, performance and value
Primer Design's genesig range of qPCR detection kits
- Multiplex Assays
Veterinary and agriculture kits
A wide range of veterinary and agricultural pathogen detection kits, all offering a potentially significant economic impact. Veterinary and agriculture kits are a fast growing part of the Prime Pro qPCR reagent range, currently addressing many challenges in the environment.
- Ovine - Caprine
Prime Pro qPCR reagent kits
• Kits are lyophilised (freeze dried)
• Ambient shipping, reduced cost and complexity
• 1 protocol covers all DNA kits
• 100 reactions per kit
• Suitable for all qPCR instruments
• Store at ambient temperature, stable for 18 months
• Each kit available with and without mastermix