Palintest for Soil, Hydroponics, and Irrigation
Soil, Hydroponics and Irrigation KITS - Fiels kits
Soil and water are intrinsically linked in agricultural production and horticultural excellence.
Palintest soil kits provide simple and reliable tools for optimising crop yields and protecting the environment.
- SK100 Soil pH and Lime Requirement Kit Soil pH is the most important single parameter for soil testing providing not just information about the acidity or alkaline nature of soil but also the availability of key nutrients: pH Soiltester and reagents for 50 tests - clear visual soil pH testing with no requirement for calibration or maintenance.
- SKW500 Complete Soil Kit Combining the accuracy of the Soiltest 10 photometer with the simplicity of Palintest soil test methods, the
- SKW500 provides agronomists, soil scientists and farming professionals alike with a portable soil laboratory for macronutrients and micronutrients: Test protocols for macronutrients (soil pH, N/P/K), micronutrients and trace minerals including sulphur, manganese and magnesium.
- SKW400 Professional Soil Management Kit The SKW 400 Professional Soil Management Kit provides fundamental soil nutrient testing capability with the space to add up to seven additional soil reagent packs: Simple, field-ready soil test methods for macro nutrients (soil pH, N/P/K), calcium, magnesium and conductivity.
- SK300 Soil Management Kit Measure soil pH, conductivity, N/P/K, magnesium and calcium using simple visual test methods in a durable soil test kit designed for field use: Visual test equipment and reagents for soil pH, lime requirement, nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) macronutrients plus magnesium and calcium testing.
- SK200 Soil Fertility Kit Measure soil pH and N/P/K in a simple visual soil test kit containing reagents and hardware for effective soil fertility monitoring. Measure soil pH, lime requirement, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (N/P/K) macronutrients using simple visual soil testing methods.
Dissolved Oxygen Meters
Designed for use in a variety of applications including environmental analysis, pollution control and effluent management
- Includes powerful data loggingcapabilities
- Includes full support for the B.O.D 5 day test protocol
- Atmospheric pressure and salinity correction
Simultaneous temperature compensated pH readings or electrode potential and temperature.
- Portable, ideal for use in the field
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Hand-held portable design
- Temperature range of -40 to +150°C
- Fast readings – 2 per second
- Intuitive icon-driven software
- Range of environmental test kits available
- Data transfer via USB for easy programming
- Internal method storage
- Designed for Kjeldahl extraction on a macro scale
- Easy-to-clean stainless steelconstruction
- Incorporates an earth screen to protect the user from electric shocks and double-fused for extra safety
- Dedicated controllers for each recess are housed in a ‘cool zone’
- Battery or mains operated
- Tough, compact and lightweight
- Housed in a chemically resistant ABS case
- Variable speed up to 1300rpm