Asylum Research (UK) manufactures advanced scanning probe and atomic force microscopes (SPM/AFMs) and accessories for nanoscience and nanotechnology. Their atomic force microscope laboratory equipment products are optimized for biology / life sciences and materials science applications.
Asylum Research Cypher Family of AFMs
Our ultra-high-performance AFM family offers unmatched Ultra-high imaging resolution, incredible ease of use, exceptional environmental control, and scan speeds all the way to video rate
Asylum Research Jupiter XR AFM
The Jupiter XR Atomic Force Microscope is the first and only large-sample AFM to offer both high-speed imaging and extended range in a single scanner. Jupiter provides complete 200 mm sample access and delivers higher resolution, faster results, a simpler user experience, and the versatility to excel in both academic research and industrial R&D laboratories
MFP-3D Family of AFMs
The MFP-3D AFM family offers the high performance with the widest range of accessories for the widest range of budgets. Simple to use yet flexible.
PFP7/C Research Flame Photometer
Designed for research applications and supplied with Na, K and Li filtersLow temperature, single channel. A flame failure safety system & operates with propane, butane, natural gas or LPG. 3 year warranty
The PFP7/C is a low temperature, single channel flame photometer that is specifically designed for use in research applications for the determination of sodium, potassium and lithium. The in-built lineariser circuitry of the PFP7/C enables readings of both sodium and potassium to be displayed directly in mmol/l.
BWB-XP Flame Photometer
5 channel flame photometer with simultaneous detection and display of all 5 elements. K NA BA K Ca Li
As an industrial instrument the BWB-XP has many options and settings allowing the user to configure it in many ways as well as the ability to measure Barium concentrations
- SIMULTANEOUS DETECTION AND DISPLAY OF ALL 5 ATOMS OF INTEREST
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE FOR TRUE EASE OF USE
- DISPLAY PROMPTS STEP BY STEP OPERATION
- BUILT-IN AIR COMPRESSOR
- SOLUTIONS AND LABWARE INCLUDED
- DATA SHARING VIA PC LINK VIA USB OPERATOR INDEPENDENT DETERMINATION OF RESULTS
- 5 USER SELECTABLE UNITS OF MEASURE
- USER SELECTABLE DECIMAL PLACES
- INTEGRATED PRINTER OPTION USES READILY AVAILABLE PAPER
- IQ, OQ, PQ WEB-BASED CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE: IQ OQ PQ is completely unique in the analytical instrumentation arena. Available in English, Russian, German, Mandarin, French and Spanish.More languages in development
- CORRECTION OF CA FOR THE INTERFERENCE FROM HIGH LEVELS OF NA