The best custom qPCR assay development service in the World
Primerdesign is focused on the design, manufacture, validation and supply of real-time PCR kits and reagents. The company was founded in 2005 within Southampton University's School of Medicine. Since that humble beginning, the company has gone from strength to strength – thousands of customers in over 100 countries around the World and a fantastic reputation in the field. Primerdesign now consists of a substantial team of friendly experts, all dedicated to giving our customers a fantastic experience and all thriving in a highly professional environment.
In May 2016 Primerdesign became part of the Novacyt Group. This joining of forces enabled Primerdesign to accelerate their growth plans and kick-started an exciting new chapter for the company, leading to even better products and an even bigger, better team to support you. Quality is fundamental to Primerdesign’s success and reputation.
Primer Design takes pride in ensuring that all the products our customers receive are developed and manufactured to the highest standards.
They do this by employing the following quality policy:
- Primerdesign is committed to providing customers with high quality products and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose
- Operating the business to the systems required by ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to
- prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements.
- Rigorously controlling & continuously monitoring the internal processes to ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
- Everyone is responsible for the quality within the company and for maintaining high standards.
Copies of our ISO certificates can be downloaded from the following link: