Jenway Temperature and Reference Electrodes
- 027 500 ATC/ temperature probe (370, 3505, 3510, 3520 and 3540)
- 027 502 PTFE-coated ATC probe for use with aggressive/corrosive samples (370, 3505, 3510, 3520 and 3540)
- 924 017 Double junction, AgCl, glass bodied reference electrode (max. temperature 50ºC)
- 924 036 Single junction, AgCl, glass bodied reference electrode (max. temperature 100ºC)
Micro-volume Conductivity Probes
Jenway's micro-volume probes are designed for the measurement of solutions in small containers. The 4mm (027 815) and 6mm (027 816) shaft diameters allow for accurate readings in sample volumes as small as 150µl and 200µl respectively.
The 4mm probe has a 120mm reach and the 6mm probe has a 180mm reach, making them ideal for use in test tubes and small vessels. Both probes are made from glass and have a 7 pin DIN connector so they can be used with any of Jenway's bench conductivity meters. Please view the datasheets for more information.
- 027 815 Glass bodied 4mm diameter, 120mm reach probe K= 1 Bench
- 027 816 Glass bodied 6mm diameter, 180mm reach probe K= 1 Bench