genesig Easy DNA/RNA Extraction Kit
Easy extraction from virtually any sample type. Extracts DNA and RNA with high yields in 45-60 mins and works with huge range of sample types. Safe protocol with no phenolic chemicals and .o centrifuge required - for use in the lab or in the field
genesig Easy Magnetic Rack
Extraction of DNA/RNA from virtually any sample could not be easier. For use with genesig Easy DNA/RNA Extraction Kit. Powerful magnets for tight magnetic bead clumps and easy aspiration. Extraction from up to 16 different samples at once.
Primer Design's genesig range of qPCR detection kits
- Transplant and Immunosuppressed
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Respiratory Infections including SARS-CoV-2
- Herpes Infections
- Hepatitis Viruses
- Human Papillomavirus
- Gastrointestinal Infections
- Vector-Borne Diseases
- Periodontal Infections
- Multiplex Assays
For Extraction systems and qPCR Machines click HERE.
Microgen Bioproducts® SARS-CoV-2 IgG EIA
The Microgen Bioproducts® SARS-CoV-2 IgG EIA is a high-performance ELISA test for the qualitative detection of IgG antibodies. The test is intended for screening patients suspected of being infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Provided in a convenient 480 reaction format (5×96 well plates) including all additional reagents to perform the assay. This test is functional with human serum and plasma samples.
- Accurate detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies
- High Sensitivity and Specificity
- <1 hour 30 minutes incubation time
- Functional with human plasma and serum samples
- No cross-reactivity with common viral pathogens
- Validated for manual application, however also suitable for high-throughput ELISA automation
- No additional re-agents required
VersaLab™ Portable COVID-19 test kit on the go
The VersaLab™ portfolio now includes VersaLab™ Portable, to provide rapid turnaround polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing on-site. VersaLab™ Portable aims to broaden access to affordable testing in areas that lack the infrastructure for laboratory-based testing. Enhanced with our gold-standard PCR assays you can expect optimum results in under 80 minutes.
- 8-piece standard equipment for the PROmate™ and genesig® q16 workflow packed neatly in a lightweight carry case
- PROmate™ and genesig® q16 PCR instruments work seamlessly in a streamlined workflow with just one pipetting step, for optimum efficiency saving time and money
- Sample to result within 80 minutes, without the need of a CL2 Lab
- Closer to patients testing solutions, anywhere at any time - all you need is a table and power outlet
- genesig® q16 PCR Instrument (includes charger, ethernet cable, locating mount and car adaptor)
- 1D/2D/QR Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- Pipette for 10μl Single Pipetting Step
- Vortex Mixer
- PROmate™ Sample Tube Rack
- PROmate™ Magazine Rack
- 10μl Pipette Tips
- Box of 96 Tips
- 8GB Memory Stick
- Each VersaLab™ Portable comes in a Peli™ 1550 Protector Case with protective foam insert (space included for laptop).
For the in vitro screening of human blood samples to detect the presence of Haemoglobin-S, which is associated with the Sickle Cell trait. Results available in 5 minutes.
IM Screening Reagent and IM Kit for the in vitro testing of human serum or plasma for the presence of heterophile antibodies associated with infectious mononucleosis.
M96-50CE | 50 tests
M96-Control | positive and negative controls
A range of Buffer Concentrates also available**
Micrigen PathFlow® Rapid Tests
A complete solution for the rapid diagnosis of infectious diseases, from either patient nasopharyngeal, stool, blood, serum or plasma samples depending on the test.
The PathFlow ® SARS-CoV-2 IgG
is an easy-to-use, rapid, lateral flow test, for the detection of antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma specimen(s).
The PathFlow ® Strep A
Rapid Test Cassette is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Strep A antigens from throat swab specimens to aid in the diagnosis of Group A Streptococcal infection.
The PathFlow ® Streptococcus pneumoniae
Is an easy-to-use lateral flow immunoassay for the rapid qualitative detection of S. pneumoniae antigens in human urine specimens.
The PathFlow ® Legionella
Pneumophila Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 in human urine specimen.
The PathFlow ® Calprotectin
A rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Calprotectin in human faeces specimen.
The PathFlow ® Adenovirus
antigen is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of adenovirus.
PathFlow ® Infectious Mononucleosis
PathFlow ® Clostridium difficile GDH antigen and Toxins A + B
PathFlow ® helicobacter pylori
PathFlow ® Influenza A & B
PathFlow ® RSV
PathFlow ® Norovirus
Microgen Biochemical Identification Kits
- Microgen GN-ID
- Microgen Listeria-ID
- Microgen Bacillus-ID
- Microgen Staph-ID
- Microgen Strep-ID
Microgen Latex Agglutination Kits
- Microgen Campylobacter Latex
- Microgen Salmonella Latex
- Microgen Listeria Latex
- Microgen E.coli O157 Latex
- Microgen Legionella Latex
- Microgen Staphylococcus Latex
- Microgen Streptococcus Latex
- Microgen C.difficile Latex
Double diffusion assay for the detection of precipitating antibodies
- Aspergillus fumigates in serum. Serological tests for precipitins are significant in the diagnosis of aspergilloma, invasive and allergic aspergillosis.
- thermophilic actinomycetes. Micropolyspora faeni, an aerobic thermophilic actinomycete is the predominant organism found in mouldy hay. When inhaled M. faeni can cause a pulmonary hypersensitivity reaction known as “Farmers’ Lung”.
- Avian allergens. “Bird Fanciers Disease” is another hypersensitivity disease, and is caused by inhalation of antigens, principally from bird droppings. Demonstration of precipitating antibodies form part of the diagnosis of the disease.
Quality controls for Nucleic Acid Testing, Serological, Antigen Based Assays
ZeptoMetrix manufactures and provides an extensive range of quality controls and verification panels for Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) qPCR testing, serological assays, and antigen-based assays. Products that are treated with our exclusive, patented NATtrol™ process represent industry-leading choices for NAT, creating the benchmark for external quality controls and verification materials found within the diagnostic testing industry. ZeptoMetrix® NATtrol™ External Quality Controls and Verification Panels, have demonstrated performance on BioFire™ FilmArray® , BD, Luminex®, Abbott ID NOW™, QIAGEN® QIAstat-Dx®, Hologic® Panther Fusion®, Roche cobas® Liat®, Applied BioCode MDx 3000, Applied BioCode MDx 3000, Focus Simplexa™ and Quidel® Sofia®. ZeptoMetrix® is the Industry Leader for the provision of innovative, reliable an cost effective Products and Services supporting Infectious Disease Diagnostic Development. ZeptoMetrix® NATtrol™ External Quality Controls and Verification Panels, have demonstrated performance on BioFire™ FilmArray® , BD, Luminex®, Abbott ID NOW™, QIAGEN® QIAstat-Dx®, Hologic® Panther Fusion®, Roche cobas® Liat®, Applied BioCode MDx 3000, Applied BioCode MDx 3000, Focus Simplexa™ and Quidel® Sofia®. ZeptoMetrix® is the Industry Leader for the provision of innovative, reliable an cost effective Products and Services supporting Infectious Disease Diagnostic Development. https://www.zeptometrix.com/
Febrile Antigens are stained bacterial suspensions that can be used either as a screening test, (rapid slide agglutinating procedure) or as a confirmatory test (tube agglutination) to verify positive results found by the rapid slide method. In the event of an infection by a pathogenic micro-organism, antibodies are produced against the micro-organism. Tests are used to detect these antibodies and it can also be used to measure a rise or fall in antibody titre, as the infection progresses.
- Salmonella Antigens
- Brucella Antigens
- Proteus Antigens
- Febrile Antigens
- VDRL Antigens
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) Pregnancy Test
(HCG) is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta beginning shortly after fertilization. At the time of the first missed menstrual period, HCG concentrations in serum and urine are about 100mIU/ml and double in concentration every 1.2 to 2 days. Peak levels of over 100,000 mIU/ml HCG are seen late in the first trimester of pregnancy. The early appearance of HCG in urine following conception has been made the marker of choice in the early detection of pregnancy.
One Step Pregnancy Assay
The lateral flow, one step pregnancy test is a chromatographic immunossay (CIA) for the rapid qualitative determination of HCG in urine. Based on the test’s high sensitivity, pregnancy can be determined as early as the first day of the missed menstrual period. The immunological specificity of the test virtually eliminates cross reactivity and interference of structurally related glycoproteins such as hFSH, hLH, and hTSH.
Blood Grouping Reagents
Biotec’s blood grouping reagents are solutions of monoclonal blood typing antibodies ready for use with slide and tube methods. Our extensive product range includes ABO, D, AHG and Bovine Albumin, lectins and rhesus system reagents in multiple sizes and packs.
- Outstanding batch to batch consistency
- High specificity and potency derived from chosen cell lines
- Easy to use for slide, tube and microplate techniques
- Suitable for automated systems
- No stickiness or monolayering